DragonsArm is proud to open up the Upper Hutt training retreat.
Retreat to our large and modern semi-rural facilities just north of Upper Hutt. Advantages include being able to spread training across the weekend or over a day a week.
- Takes up to 8-10 attendees comfortably
- air-conditioned plus a gas fire and heat pump in the winter months
- plenty of space with all the training essentials on site including whiteboards
- two comfortable break-out rooms
- a private outside patio area with its own outdoor suite plus auto-levered roofing allowing full sun or shade and weather protection at the press of a button
- coffee machines so you don’t miss your flat whites and lattes
- simple morning and afternoon teas and cold drinks supplied free
- free street parking for any number of cars
- Large lawn
Attendees must bring their own lunches but there is a full kitchen including microwave and a sandwich press available. Catering can be supplied by arrangement.
This has the advantage of a relaxed, semi-rural environment, free parking, and undisturbed learning and interaction.
While this option does not offer lodgings, we can arrange for suitable places close by, including the famous WallaceVille House venue just a few minutes from our retreat.