- $1,750 plus GST per person. A minimum of 4 attendees is required to confirm the course.
- $1,090 plus GST per person for 9 or more.
- $990 plus GST per person for 15 or more.
Special Corporate Price
- $990 plus GST per person – in house – single price – minimum of 5 people, maximum of 20 per class.
You supply training rooms, projector / screen, catering, whiteboard/flip charts, sticky notes, and all training materials needed (except for the manuals).
Minimum of 5 people. While the minimum sized class for training purposes is 4 people, you will still be charged for 5. This is just under $5,000 for 4-5 people for a 2-day internationally certified course run by one of the most experienced people in the industry. That has got to be value.
Run as a two-day classroom style training course
- Where does the Business Analyst fit into Agile?
- I’ve heard that there at no Business Analysts in an Agile Team – what’s going to happen to us?
- Agile talks a lot about delivering value, but what is value and to whom?
- Why does value matter so much?
- Can’t we just deliver the project and move on?
- Value means different things to different people, so how can we find value in so many different items of priority?
- What about when we have numerous, often equally powerful stakeholders all insisting that their business value outranks all others?
- What about Bugs and Spikes – what are they and do they have value?