- $1,750 plus GST per person. A minimum of 4 attendees is required to confirm the course.
Special Corporate Price
- In house $990 plus GST per person – you supply rooms, catering, projector etc.
- Public venue $1,240 plus GST per person – full catering, external training room, etc.
Minimum of 5 people for corporate price, maximum 20 per class. While the minimum sized class for training purposes is 4 people, you will still be charged for 5. This is just under $5,000 for 4-5 people for an in-house 2-day internationally certified course run by one of the most experienced people in the industry. That has got to be value.
Run as a two-day classroom style training course
- Where does the Business Analyst fit into Agile?
- I’ve heard that there at no Business Analysts in an Agile Team – what’s going to happen to us?
- Agile talks a lot about delivering value, but what is value and to whom?
- Why does value matter so much?
- Can’t we just deliver the project and move on?
- Value means different things to different people, so how can we find value in so many different items of priority?
- What about when we have numerous, often equally powerful stakeholders all insisting that their business value outranks all others?
- What about Bugs and Spikes – what are they and do they have value?