AGILE FOR TEAMS
3-day training course – minimum of 4 attendees
There are no prerequisites for this course.
AGILE FOR TEAMS is intended for all team members and those working with Agile teams. An Agile team includes all those tasked with building and delivering including the builders/developers, testers, designers, business analysts, project managers and anyone else aligned with delivery.
Not just for software teams: The course can and has been delivered to teams that have nothing to do with either software, product development, or even projects. Our DragonsArm trainers have assisted organisations to move towards a full Agile working model and mindset that increases value and throughput and become more transparent and able to cope with change. This transparency and the way that course attendees work allows the team and the organisation to appreciate the work undertaken, monitor (and have a way to handle) disruptions, and showcase their achievements.
It is appropriate for those new to agile, and for practitioners who recognize the need to focus on “being” agile in addition to “doing” agile. Suitable for entire teams, managers involved in Agile teams, Coaches, and entire organisations undergoing change.
This is a fun, but intense 3 days of learning. There is no exam at the end, only your active participation and full attendance is required to be presented with the Certificate.
The course is made up of a mixture of training, discussions, active group exercises, and games. Participants get a chance to discuss both hypothetical situations and some items from their own experiences.
The feedback we receive shows that, while the learning and the certifications are important, it is these discussions, group exercises, and the combined experiences of people in different situations that give the extra value to those attending. These experiences cannot be gained from reading or online courses.
Some of the feedback we receive on our courses
- Great course for me. I learned a lot
- Great course. Enjoyed the fact that we related it to Stats
- It was super good! 🙂
- Excellent course. Covered the basics. Consolidated my understanding of Agile. Enjoyed the exercises and case studies
- Used simple terms to explain things. Lots of time for discussion and ideas. Kept the class engaged with real-life scenarios
- It was great, hope to hear more about the other courses
- Thank you, I found the course extremely useful. Even though I am experienced in Scrum, it was excellent to see how we can improve and become more Agile.
- Really informative and enjoyable
- Really enjoyable course and excellent presenter
- Time well spent
- Very informative and practical
- I really enjoyed the course and got a lot from it. I have and will recommend
- Thoroughly enjoyed the course
- I enjoyed attending this course because all attendees were from our organisation and we could discuss things that we’re doing currently.
- It was a helpful one to understand Agile and identify gaps between Agile and our current practice.
- I found the course very useful as I currently have a Scrum Master certificate but this course covered a few more things and how to make scrum work well in an Agile way.
- Great course it verified that I knew some of the Agile processes and it covered any gaps that I had and answered my questions. Course content covered heaps
- The course was well presented, took into account the existing agile knowledge and experience of the attendees.