“Your passion for this area truly comes across in how you teach”
“Of all the courses I’ve attended in my career, the Business Value Analysis course was one of the best yet!“
“Steve was one of the most engaging and professional facilitators I’ve yet seen“
“I will certainly be recommending that some of my colleagues do this course.”
“Thanks Steve – another fun course“
“I could take a lot of the things learned out of the course and put them into play in my role“
“The training was absolutely awesome”
“It was great how you related the course materials to many real-life examples“
Feedback from Past Attendees
- Of all the courses I’ve attended in my BA career, the Business Value Analysis course was one of the best yet! Not only was the content informative and held the right depth for all abilities, Steve was one of the most engaging and professional facilitators I’ve yet seen. His ability to maintain momentum whilst being able to support with real-world examples was impressive. Even when tackled with challenging questions, he was able to draw upon his expertise to explain in a practical and calm way how a scenario may work. I would thoroughly recommend this course for all would be agilists and Business Analysts alike. Even if you’re a seasoned BA, the course helps refresh some of the basics you may have forgotten. – Peter, Statistics NZ
- Steve is an incredibly engaging presenter, trainer and coach. The workshops are well organised and learning materials are clearly communicated and structured in a way that makes it easy to digest for a wide range of audience. I would highly recommend attending Steve’s workshops and training classes. – Benni, Statistics NZ
- Great entertaining trainer. Great delivery. Great Scenarios. Very satisfied attendee. Awesome 🙂 – Nelson, Statistics NZ
- Great fun – enjoyed the hands-on exercises. We were all encouraged to participate. No opinion was considered wrong – a good mix of people – both management and non-management. We were all equals on the day! Thanks Steve – another fun course. – Lisa, Statistics NZ
- Very pleasant, approachable trainer. Made me feel comfortable in asking questions. Created a great atmosphere.
- Very good valuable training. The facilitator was very knowledgeable and addressed my knowledge gaps. I found the training very enjoyable.
- Trainer (has) good knowledge in content.
- Enjoyable. Clear. Well paced.
- Excellent course, presenter, and materials
- I’m satisfied with the knowledge that this training has provided. The trainer is knowledgeable and the handouts are very informative. Thank you. Great facilitator, a lot of content covered in 3 days.
- The course was good and was delivered well. An effective course which combined different styles of learning which was beneficial.
- Thanks very much, Steve. I truly enjoyed the training sessions.
- Thanks Steve :). The training was absolutely awesome.
- I enjoyed hearing from your experience and knowledge. It was great how you related the course materials to many real-life examples from places you’ve previously worked. Your passion for this area truly comes across in how you teach.
- I found the course very valuable especially because I’m new to agile.
- I could take a lot of the things learned out of the course and put them in to play in my role.
- Dropping you a quick note to say, once again, thank you so much – I got a lot out of the training. Will certainly be recommending that some of my colleagues to do this course.
- Great course for me. I learned a lot
- Great course. Enjoyed the fact that we related it to our organisation
- It was super good! 🙂
- Excellent course. Covered the basics. Consolidated my understanding of Agile. Enjoyed the exercises and case studies
- Used simple terms to explain things. Lots of time for discussion and ideas. Kept the class engaged with real-life scenarios
- It was great, hope to hear more about the other courses
- Thank you, I found the course extremely useful. Even though I am experienced in Scrum, it was excellent to see how we can improve and become more Agile.
- Really informative and enjoyable
- Really enjoyable course and excellent presenter
- Time well spent
- Very informative and practical
- I really enjoyed the course and got a lot from it. I have and will recommend
- Thoroughly enjoyed the course
- I enjoyed attending this course because all attendees are from our organisation and we could discuss things that we’re doing currently.
- It was a helpful one to understand Agile and identify gaps between Agile and our current practice.
- The time allocated for teaching, questions & case study was well managed. Looking forward to next course early next year.
- I found the course very useful as I currently have a Scrum Master certificate but this course covered a few more things and how to make scrum work well in an Agile way.
- Great course it verified that I knew some of the Agile processes and it covered any gaps that I had and answered my questions. Course content covered heaps
- The course was well presented, took into account the existing agile knowledge and experience of the attendees.